Services from (Wednesday) 20 May
Following curtailment of the spread of COVID-19, the state of public emergency has been lifted. Under the conditions designated below, normal use of our TPIEF offices is resumed as of (Wednesday) 20 May. Some limits on services remain in effect, while we make a continued cooperative effort to prevent any further outbreaks of the novel coronavirus.
Services Now Available:
● Face-to-face consultations for foreign residents (visits to our office in person to discuss difficulties in daily life)
● Library lending services (perusing books at our office, borrowing and returning of materials)
● Use of public and study spaces (for reading and Japanese language study)
・Wear a face mask when you visit us.
・Be sure to wash your hands and disinfect your fingers.
・Maintain a distance of about two metres between persons.
Services Still Suspended:
● We are currently unable to dispatch specialized volunteer interpreters (including for hospital and government office procedures).
● There are no Japanese language classes for the first term.
Consultations for Foreign Residents
・At Our Office: Face-to-Face Consultations
(Consultations via video chat are available in English, Chinese, and Vietnamese)
Note: Coordinator availability may vary. Please telephone to confirm availability before you come.
・Consultations Online「 Multilingual Consultation Form 」
Consultation is available in 12 languages, including Japanese.