TPIEF is seeking to widen its base of support to offer a wider variety of services and internationally-focused experiential learning opportunities to residents of Tottori prefecture. Perhaps you have always felt that you would like to help make Tottori more internationally aware, but were unsure where to start. TPIEF is the perfect place to start! Help support your local TPIEF!
Membership categories and costs:
- Individual membership 2,000 yen / year
- Student membership (through high school) 500 yen / year
- Organizational or group membership 10,000 yen / year
· Membership runs from 1 April through 31March of the following year.
· Membership fees will be prorated for those joining mid-term.
· For your convenience, membership fees can also be paid for several years in advance.
How to join:
Membership forms and fees can be submitted at any TPIEF office.
We will be glad to send you a membership form by post.
For more information, please contact TPIEF Head Office or by email at email@example.com
- Tottori Kokusai Tsushin magazine, published quarterly by TPIEF
- Higher limit on number of books borrowed at one time.
- Discounts at participating shops and tourist facilities
- Discounts at participating travel agencies