TPIEF recruits volunteers to increase cross-cultural communication in Tottori. We are always looking for keen volunteers who like to engage in international exchange and make new friends.
Classification of Volunteer Registration
|A Interpreting||Interpret for overseas visitors , residents,and at exchange programs.|
|B Translating||Translate letters and simple documents.|
|C Japanese Teaching||Provide Japanese lessons for international residents.|
|D Exchange Events||Participate or volunteer in international exchange events held by TPIEF.|
|E Homestay||Allow international visitors to experience living in a Japanese family home on a short-term basis.|
|F Home Visits||Welcome international visitor/s into a Japanese home for a one-day visit.|
|G Host Families||Build a close friendship with an international student and assist him/her for several months (on a long-term basis) with everyday living in Japan.|
○ It is assumed that both parties, the applicant and the volunteer, have agreed to the terms when a request is made by either TPIEF or another organization. Please have the terms and conditions explained well before your commitment as a volunteer.
○ In order to be able to meet the requirements of both the applicant and the volunteer, some time may be required to perform the services needed.
○ Volunteer work is purely nonremunerative (no monetary compensation).
○ Please contact us and let us know if you have changed your contact details or no longer able to continue your work as a volunteer due to personal reasons.
○ To apply, please click here.